Thanks to Oh Melvin, Loving a Rescue Dog, for the Award!
The official rules are:
1. Thank the giver(s) and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. Please see above :)
Just had to add: I love Tracy's writing at Oh Melvin, her sense of humor really comes through.
Also love her pictures of the big cutie!
2. Reveal your five picks (with less than 200 readers) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. In alphabetical order:
- Damn Dog House - Sue's writing is honest and emotional, and the videos are hilarious.Walking 10 dogs and The Art of Body Slamming are my favorites so far.
- It All Started with a Pit Bull - Emily's writing and pictures of Hades, Braylon and 2 fosters (!!) really show how great pit bulls can be, plus they're all gorgeous.
- Life by Pets - Erin most likely has more than 200 readers already, but her writing, blog links and pictures are great. Larry, Junebug & foster Howie are adorable.
- Mild Mannered Vertigo by Day... - Vertigo is so darn cute, the amount of work and training that Jacinta puts in is inspiring and the writing completely sounds like a hyper cattle dog!
- Pauley James Former Foster Baby - They take beautiful pictures of Pauley James, plus they have more animals than we do, with 3 fosters (!!!), 2 other resident dogs and 5 cats!
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going! No pressure, I know how hard it is to find just five who don't already have it!
Now for the 2 cool dogs; they're super cool because they get along with cats!
Chip is a five year old male Yorkshire Terrier. He's a sweet dog who is sometimes shy with new people, but he warms up quickly.
He is good with other dogs and lived with another dog in his previous home, plus he is good with cats! Chip would do well with a canine or feline friend in his new home.
Chip is looking for a family who has a lot of time to spend with him. He is crate-trained but he needs someone who can work on housebreaking him.
A cute small terrier who is good with cats and dogs, what are the odds?
Call or stop by Buddy Dog Humane Society to meet Chip. They have a few other small terriers, but none as good with cats.
Bandit is a 4.5-year-old male Terrier mix. He is a big, happy, active boy who loves to go for walks and knows many commands.
Bandit is friendly and loves people! Due to his size and activity level, they recommend a home with older kids. He'll make a great companion for an active family.
He seems to be good with cats and other dogs. His fur is the perfect combination of smooth with a little scruff.
If you like big dogs with terrier smarts, come meet Bandit at Buddy Dog!