Saturday, May 26, 2012

Black and White

This week we're featuring two of the black and white cats at Buddy Dog Humane Society . This is Penny, a 10 year old female DSH (domestic short hair).

She is a friendly and independent cat who likes to sit next to her people instead of on them, which is great with summer coming up! 

She used to play hide and seek with the dog at home, and would like to have another dog or cat to play with at her new home. She likes to play with toys, and with running water! 

She is a fun and active cat and would love to be part of a new family soon.
 The above picture is Puggy,  a 3 year old DSH and the current greeter in the Buddy Dog lobby. He has a great purr and is Mr. Personality. He is extremely friendly and cuddly, but prefers to be the only cat. He was found as a stray and is FIV+, information on FIV can be found at this link :http://www.bestfriends.org/theanimals/pdfs/cats/catfiv.pdf.

6 comments:

  1. We hopped over from the Blog Hop! Your Hostile Takeover post made us laff n laff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweeties! I hope they both find wonderful forever homes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I am here via the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop, which looks really great. I have two cats - both tabbies, a boy called Jazz and a girl called Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable kitties. I sure hope they find a forever home soon!

    We've hopped over to say hello and hope you can visit us soon!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black & white animals! I always joke that I probably will have black & white pets for all of my life. I just love the contrast.

    ReplyDelete