Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sweet Potato!

You're going to give us that, right?
Maggie's allergies and her extreme pickiness limit what she can have for treats. She stopped eating breakfast when I heated up a leftover baked sweet potato; it's one of her favorites. (They're great with maple syrup!) Duke had to come see what was better than breakfast.

Twister!
 They both love their turkey and potato limited ingredient food, but not as much as warm sweet potato.

Maggie rolled on a sweet potato once and it stuck to her head, earning her the nickname "Potato Head" or Tate".
 It's weird how Maggie will shove Duke out of the way to eat his breakfast, but doesn't mind him sharing something even better. She needs to gain a few pounds and he needs to lose a few, so it works out.

Moving too fast!

Excuse me...

Duke: I think our work here is done.

8 comments:

  1. Great job guys and so nice to see you don't argue over foodables. We don't either. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... sweet potato... I wonder what Boomer and Dottie would think of that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dogs weren't thrilled with sweet potato, they ate it sort of reluctantly. I wonder if it was the texture. So nice to see Duke and Maggie sharing! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dogs and I fight over the left over sweet potato. LOL I wish mine would eat nice....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet potatoes and potatoes are a favorite at our house too! All I have to do is cut one open and they come running. (To be honest they do that with all food.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dog! I love sweet potato too! It is one of my favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....mine would be fighting over just one bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete