|The Dude, Maggie and Duke say "cool, thanks!" Cocoa slept through it.|
Thanks to A Day in the Life of a Goose for passing on the following 2 blog awards!
Goose is a super cute rescue pup that was adopted through Northern California Family Dog Rescue and now lives with his person Domeek and his 3 cat brothers.
The requirements for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
7 Things About Maggie, Duke, the cats and Doug:
- Maggie hates car rides, Duke loves them. The cats hate car rides, luckily their vet now makes house calls! Doug doesn't seem to care either way.
- Maggie has allergies and doesn't like most treats. Duke loves treats but won't eat when he's nervous.
- Cocoa loves meat and will meow and circle the Mr. when he's cooking. None of the other cats will eat anything beside cat food and treats. (Serina does like to eat paper...)
- Maggie sounds like a giant dog when she barks. Duke has a hound dog "woo woo woo" call and a regular bark.
- The Dude will take any spot that the other animals like, he is a complete copy cat.
- Ozzy will cuddle up with anyone, dog , cat or people, and they all love him
- The Dude loves to "hold hands"; he'll put his paw on us, Ozzy, the dogs and visitors. He's tried to hold hands with Cocoa and Serina, but they don't trust him because he has sat on them in the past.
- To copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award.
In alphabetical order, the bloggers we're sending the One Lovely Blog and Beautiful Blogger awards are:
- Boogie's Blog - Boogie the Boston Terrier and his amazing artist mother Lili.
- Life in 2-Player Mode - Life with Badger and Mushroom, 2 adorable pitbull mixes.
- Lizzy's Life....we're just hanging out in it - Lizzie and the adoptable dogs of Husky Haven.
- My Furry Place - Life in Cambodia with 9 cute furry dogs and 7 cats.
- My Rescue Story - Muppet, an incredibly tiny poodle and her new life.
- Of Pit Bulls & Patience - Parker the schnauzer, Skye the pit bull and Jenny the dog trainer.
- Our Waldo Bungie - One couple, two dogs, their bungalow and foster pit bulls.
Check out their blogs, there are so many different stories of adopted dogs and their great families!